Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics

There are newer employer reviews for Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics

Nice

Current Employee - Engineer in Rochester, NY
Current Employee - Engineer in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good pay, Nice building and poeple

Cons

FDA regulations and quality dept are tough

Good Job

31 Other Employee Reviews for Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics (View Most Recent)

One of the Best company I ever work for-treat there people very well.

Former Contractor - Assemnler in Rochester, NY
    Former Contractor - Assemnler in Rochester, NY

I worked at Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The pay is good--I love the job I was doing. Everyone worked together and people really seemed to be happy. It was very clean, they have a nice area outside where you can walk around the pond on you lunch time or break. They supplied glassed if you need them and ESD shoes. A locker for your things, and the hours were very good. They are very flexible with time off if you need personnel time for doctor appointments and things like that.. Also you could make up the time if you wanted too. Very family oriented place.

Cons

There was a lot of training you have to go though and continue to go though. There seem to be always some kind of training go on. Have to learn a how to use their computer programs.

I think they are doing the right things, one thing I would say is I wish they would hire people permanent and not keep them contract for so long. They know after 4 to 6 months if that person is going to work out or not.

Learned a lot from my time there

I worked at Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics

Pros

Small company so there were many depts that required assistance. There were many opportunities to gain experience as long as you were willing to work.

Cons

Because it was a small company the opportunities for promotions or even lateral dept moves were extremely limited; finding replacements for vacant positions within the company was hard because of company size

There are newer employer reviews for Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics