Osceola Regional Medical Center

There are newer employer reviews for Osceola Regional Medical Center

Worst place ever

Current Employee - N/A in Kissimmee, FL
Current Employee - N/A in Kissimmee, FL

I have been working at Osceola Regional Medical Center full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Distance from home, good company for someone who is just starting out

Cons

False promises for promotions, overall cleanliness, management does not listen to advise, things don't change for the better, all the company is interested in making money and satisfying the Doctors but forget the most important thing, the patients. The support staff gets treated as non essential, that they are just lucky to have a job, one of the most important problems is that it is run understaffed and you have to pickup slack and at times you fell overwhelmed specially when you can't even take a break or lunch in the time frame established by the U.S. Dept. of Labor . As a full profit organization, they are constantly patching up old equipment (25+ yrs) instead of investing in newer with a warranty

Listen to staff, not just sit there and nod your head, and work with them to come up with a solution , if you don't want to hire full time staff, hire some PRN's have cleaning crew's through out the place, not just those in plain site.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Osceola Regional Medical Center (View Most Recent)

Unfair, difficult to work with

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

I worked at Osceola Regional Medical Center full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great working environment--clean, quiet, indoors, plus if you're an "essential" employee who has to work during a hurricane, they'll bring your family in to the hospital and let them stay with you!

Cons

My supervisor has left, but she was awful. She expected every new person to know the job immediately, and provided pretty much no training. If it weren't for my co-workers, I would have been completely lost. As it is, my boss wrote me up for every little thing (yes, I know I sound disgruntled, but my coworkers complained about her, too). I ended up only working there a few months before they let me go, and I was the worker who was there EVERY day, on time, without fail.

Work with your supervisors more to create policies for training and retaining your workers better. I know you spent quite a bit on hiring me and my teammates, only to have to hire again soon for multiple positions when my supervisor didn't want to train us.

I worked at Osceola Regional Medical Center for a clinical rotation.

Former Employee - Radiographer in Kissimmee, FL
    Former Employee - Radiographer in Kissimmee, FL

I worked at Osceola Regional Medical Center as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

There is a wide variety of experiences.

Cons

All of the positions were part time.

There are newer employer reviews for Osceola Regional Medical Center