Oshkosh Corporation

www.oshkoshcorporation.com

Time to get out

Project Engineer (Former Employee) Oshkosh, WI

ProsWhen the going is good things are great.This is a company that has so much potential to grow and develop its units. Still hiring people - so many corporate opportunities.
Have great social life with co-workers but there tends to be a very loose policy especially drinking.
Opportunities ( in the past) have been fantastic for rapid promotion.

ConsWorking conditions - verbally not good ??? To much abuse down the chain. I have personally seen the transition into the business of new divisions only to be talked down and squashed by corporate administrators here in WI. We were ONE Oshkosh - remember!
Leadership is weak. Senior executives get away with a lot and are not punished while mid levels are crucified at every turn. This company is underachieving and hurting its own assets.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow some! Get on top of your senior management who talk smack and act like bullies. If the Exec turns up to a meeting hung over - kick their butt !!
I think I have put it out there well. You have quality people working for you but some senior executives are more concerned with smear campaigns than getting on with the job.
Oh and CEO - Take a weekend off!

Not a bad place for an internship.

Information Technology Intern (Current Employee) Oshkosh, WI

I have been working at Oshkosh Corporation as an intern for more than a year

Pros: For an internship, they are very flexible with students and… Cons: There can be periods of time where there isn't much work that an intern… Advice to Senior Management: You have a pretty nice internship program, but you hire very few from it because you seem… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

OverallGreat Experience.

Sales Administrator (Former Employee) Oshkosh, WI

I worked at Oshkosh Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Office Culture, people, decent benefits, good work/life balance Cons: not much areas for advancement Advice to Senior Management: promotions More

There are newer reviews on Oshkosh Corporation.

Worked for Oshkosh Corporation? Contribute to the Community!