Osram Sylvania

www.sylvania.com

Dedicated people working always to improve quality for our market.

Operator and President of Communications (Current Employee) New York, NY

Prosworking at Osram was a time in my life that will always make an impression . Our mission for quality was always on going not only for Osram but for its employees. The work ethic spread among employees and were always credited for their addition to a job well done. The jobs were not always easy and at the same time satisfying . You had a sense of belonging to the bigger picture if you will.

ConsFor a downside at Osram I would say the temperature was not always to anyones liking. Circulation was at times questionable. Still we all were one big family. Like any factory no matter where you work there are some workers and staff whom are not always the right choices for the job environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the work ethic from Germany and above all give the employees rewards because without them production is less. The more employees were rewarded the better production.

Great Place to Work`

Branch Administrator III (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Osram Sylvania full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Benefits, Flexible schedule, Flex Time available Cons: Difficult to move up the ladder Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Large company politics with a lot of back stabbing

Principal Engineer (Former Employee) Danvers, MA

I worked at Osram Sylvania

Pros: good benefits but a lot of cost cutting has eliminated… Cons: Too much politics and backstabbing. Large company politics makes it difficult to be productive. Most of the challenging work is being performed oversea where cost… Advice to Senior Management: You won't be able to improve moral unless you get rid of all the entrenched… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Osram Sylvania.

Worked for Osram Sylvania? Contribute to the Community!