Otis Elevator
www.otisworldwide.com Farmington, CT 5000+ Employees

Great place depending on what manager you work for.

Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee)
Bloomfield, CT

ProsOrganization paid for schooling, overall a good workplace and friendly people.

ConsA few managers have been in their positions for a long time and really have no management skills what so ever. Electrical engineering in Bloomfield has a terrible attrition rate and can be directly related to management.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the complaints about management. If your white collar workers are complaining about inappropriate behavior then there most likely is a problem present.

Poor

Staff Engineer (Current Employee)
    Bloomington, IN

I have been working at Otis Elevator

Pros: Flexible hours and ability to work outside of the office Cons: Little to no promotions and a stiff clan mentality. If you are not a part of… Advice to Senior Management: z No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Plainview, NY

I worked at Otis Elevator

Pros: Compensation and growth opportunity would reccomend to anyone looking to… Cons: Large disconect bewtwenn the company way, and what really happens in the… Advice to Senior Management: ensure better vertical communication, and keep all aboard on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Otis Elevator.

Worked for Otis Elevator? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Otis Elevator reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Otis Elevator CEO Pedro Baranda. All reviews posted anonymously by Otis Elevator employees.