Otsuka America Pharmaceutical
Rockville, MD 500 to 999 Employees

Great & Supportive

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Otsuka America Pharmaceutical full-time for more than a year

ProsThe people working here are supportive, compassionate and great joy to work with.

ConsTheir finance department is incredibly difficult to communicate with as it's like the FBI & CIA. They really need their own form of Homeland Security to manage their fiance matters.

Advice to Senior ManagementTheir finance department is incredibly difficult to communicate with as it's like the FBI & CIA. They really need their own form of Homeland Security to manage their fiance matters.

Nice coworkers

I have been working at Otsuka America Pharmaceutical

Pros: Nice people to work with. Cons: Big workload. Have to work overtime. More

Home office is inept

Neuroscience Account Manager (Current Employee)

Pros: Recently up-sized field sales significantly. Doubled field force sales.… Cons: Growing so fast that there is no competent support at home office. HR calls go unanswered, field ops can't deliver data to the field… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Otsuka America Pharmaceutical.

Worked for Otsuka America Pharmaceutical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Otsuka America Pharmaceutical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Otsuka America Pharmaceutical CEO Mark Altmeyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Otsuka America Pharmaceutical employees.