There are newer employer reviews for Our365

Had high hopes

I have been working at Our365

Pros

Learning a bit more about basic photography; making parents happy with beautiful pictures; benefits although you're part-time.

Cons

I have only been with the company a short time (hired 1 month ago) and I have already been sent to a very low producing hospital an hour away to train someone! I was told that I was their savior and would only be at this hospital for a month, but I'm not so sure. There should be better compensation. I'm not 100% confident in my OWN training yet, much less, ready to train someone else! And if you get a chance to talk to any other grunts (fellow photographers) they will undoubtedly express their dissatisfaction, or let you know they're leaving and it's their last day!

61 Other Employee Reviews for Our365 (View Most Recent)

Preforming a solo act for a company.

I have been working at Our365

Pros

Lots of free time off work due to low level of work hours.

Cons

-Most new mothers are too overwhelmed in hospitals before we even enter the room.
    -Low contact with supervisors for assistance when needed.

Contact your workers once in a while and check up on how they are doing and what they might need help with. Also respond in a reasonable time frame.

Fun and rewarding.

I have been working at Our365

Pros

A couple reasons to work for Our365 is being able to work with newborns and being able to capture their first moments of life on camera. Being able to please moms and dads with my work is a beautiful experience and a lot of fun.

Cons

Pushy management telling us we're not doing the best work we can when we're out there every day pushing ourselves to take beautiful photos and sell as much as possible for close to minimum wage. Also, camera support is impossible to get a hold of. Whenever I have a problem with the camera or computer, it takes nearly 30 minutes to get a hold of someone who can help. This takes away from my time with the new moms, not to mention my commission, because I can't do anything when our technology isn't working!

I love being a photographer and yes, I do the best work I can every time I go into the hospital. Some days are just better than others for sales no matter how the photos turn out. Some parents have issues with money, for example. Just because we don't have $1000 sale days every day doesn't mean we don't care about what we do. I don't like getting scolded daily to "step up my game". It is overwhelming and not a good way to get your employees to do better work.

There are newer employer reviews for Our365

Worked for Our365? Contribute to the Community!