Our365
www.our365.com Saint Louis, MO

Loved my job, but a few down sides

Newborn Photographer (Former Employee)
Carbondale, IL

I worked at Our365 part-time for less than a year

ProsOkay, so you get to see newborn babies all day! That was the greatest part! Good pay if you know how to sell sell sell!

ConsThis is NOT a photography job! There is no creative freedom. You go off of a pose guide. The sales technique is old fashioned. When I say old fashioned I mean you are pretty much forcing people to buy, not giving them more affordable options that they could better use.

Ok

Photographer (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Our365 part-time for less than a year

Pros: Work at your own pace Cons: Waiting for babies to be ready Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

If you have nothing better to do with your time and don't need any money, this is the job for you!

Newborn Photographer (Former Employee)
Renton, WA

I worked at Our365 as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Working with babies and families was great. The hospital staff was outstanding… Cons: Being encouraged to sell over-priced photo packages to parents at all… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your staff for the hard work they do! The… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Our365.

Worked for Our365? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Our365 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Our365 CEO David Yarnell. All reviews posted anonymously by Our365 employees.