Our365
www.our365.com Saint Louis, MO

Doing Photography of Newborns

Photographer (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

ProsEveryone really works together to help out. It is always fun to go to work since it is a happy time for all conerned. Also, training is good and a great place to start when going back into the workplace.

ConsThey work 365 days p/year.

Advice to Senior Managementstarting salary should be at least $10 with bonuses instead of commissions. Bonuses should be easily attainable, not out of reach.

na

Photog (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Our365

Pros: As a photographer the chance to practice my skill on… Cons: Pay and lack of support. If I was'nt already a photographer… Advice to Senior Management: better pay and understanding More

Really terrible company!

Msr (Current Employee)

I have been working at Our365 part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The babies are the only thing about this job that… Cons: This company has many conflicting policies. Employees are discouraged from asking any questions regarding policies and if clarification is needed they are… Advice to Senior Management: Improve communication within the company and to employees. Stop treating employees as disposable slaves. Employees can be your most valuable and profitable resource,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Our365.

Worked for Our365? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Our365 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Our365 CEO David Yarnell. All reviews posted anonymously by Our365 employees.