OutClick Media

www.outclickmedia.com
  www.outclickmedia.com
There are newer employer reviews for OutClick Media

Great place to start your career

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I worked at OutClick Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Overall, I would say that Outclick is an awesome place to start your career if you are interested in learning about SEO and web technologies. Outclick employs a young, bright group of individuals that are able to collaborate and actually see their input implemented into the numerous projects. I was promoted quickly and given raises and other perks frequently. You will learn a lot about SEO, web development, etc. You will also have the chance to grow within the company if you are willing to work hard.

Cons

You will be expected to work very hard, sometimes outside of your normal work hours, and contribute to all of the different projects... It's not necessarily a negative aspect, because your effort will be recognized, and you will see promotions and rewards quickly.

Management is doing a very good job, and actively tries to resolve problems if there is one. I would say keep up the good work, and continue to evolve.

8 Other Employee Reviews for OutClick Media (View Most Recent)

Outclick Media Jobs

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at OutClick Media

Pros

Employment with OutClick Media is a great challenge of my skill. As we are using certain cutting edge web technologies, I have a definite feeling of excitement throughout the course of developing our projects. And because I am working closely in a small group with other partners, there is a clear synergy and identity as a team. OutClick’s leaders are open-minded professionals who are excited to bounce new ideas off one another and are unafraid to change directions in a project based on employee feedback. Genuinely, working for OutClick Media has been a fun and rewarding experience. I hope to grow with the company, and I’m excited to see what happens next!

Cons

Outclick Media is a growing start up and as such is in a process of systems and infrastructure development, which at times presents a challenge. Although work for the management may be challenging, everyone on board the Outclick team, from CEO to new hire, exudes a passion and commitment to a successful implementation of these systems.

The management team of Outclick Media continues to grow the model according to a business plan epitomized by leveraging Outclick's proprietary technologies to create a defensible market position and its sales efficiencies to acquire market share.

What you produce at Outclick Media is something you'll want to show off. A motivated, creative, and rewarding company.

I have been working at OutClick Media full-time

Pros

-A company that really cares about the quality of material which it produces both digitally and in print. This high-caliber product reflects well on its employees; what you produce at work is something you want to show off.
    -You won't find better co-workers. There's a great sense of working cooperatively on a young, motivated, and intelligent team, even while your individual progress and successes clearly count towards the whole.
    -The working environment is casual, but the company is highly professional. Management is flexible with scheduling and work-load, and has generally has spot-on judgment. Basically, your superiors don’t act like superiors, but rather people of whom you can ask questions, and feel confident that you’re going to get an answer which makes sense and puts you back on track.
    -Expect to learn a ton, no matter what role you hold in the company. Your resume will thank you for working at Outclick Media. I received my master’s and thought I knew everything, but my skill set increased exponentially within the first few weeks on the job. The learning curve is fast, but it's worth it, especially because the company knows exactly what’s needed to continue its success.
    -Even though the company knows what’s needed to be successful, management is always open to suggestions. In fact, creativity is encouraged, which will keep your brain happy at work.
    -Networking - the company is focused on a niche industry, but you'll be building connections with a lot of very important people. Overall, Outclick Media is small company, but its outreach is pretty huge and very reputable.
    -From boat days to free tacos, you're constantly being rewarded as an employee at Outclick Media. It's nice to know that when you work hard, it's noticed and appreciated with perks you didn't expect.

Cons

-Be ready to multi-task often. This comes with any job, but the company is doing so well, you'll rarely have a spare moment.

There are newer employer reviews for OutClick Media