OutClick Media
www.outclickmedia.com Irvine, CA 6 to 15 Employees

Great place to start your career

(Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

ProsOverall, I would say that Outclick is an awesome place to start your career if you are interested in learning about SEO and web technologies. Outclick employs a young, bright group of individuals that are able to collaborate and actually see their input implemented into the numerous projects. I was promoted quickly and given raises and other perks frequently. You will learn a lot about SEO, web development, etc. You will also have the chance to grow within the company if you are willing to work hard.

ConsYou will be expected to work very hard, sometimes outside of your normal work hours, and contribute to all of the different projects... It's not necessarily a negative aspect, because your effort will be recognized, and you will see promotions and rewards quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a very good job, and actively tries to resolve problems if there is one. I would say keep up the good work, and continue to evolve.

Outclick Media Jobs

I have been working at OutClick Media

Pros: Employment with OutClick Media is a great challenge of my skill. As we are using certain cutting edge web technologies, I have a definite feeling… Cons: Outclick Media is a growing start up and as such is in a process of systems and infrastructure development, which at times presents a challenge.… Advice to Senior Management: The management team of Outclick Media continues to grow the model according to a business plan epitomized by… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Small fast-moving company in a very niche industry.

SEO Intern (Former Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I worked at OutClick Media as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - opportunity to contribute to big projects and make an impact - senior management is always open to… Cons: - miscommunication among CEO and other employees - no clear or set opportunities for growth or… Advice to Senior Management: - include interns in meetings to ensure better communication and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on OutClick Media.

Worked for OutClick Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OutClick Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OutClick Media CEO Ali Jahangiri. All reviews posted anonymously by OutClick Media employees.