OutClick Media

www.outclickmedia.com

Great place to start your career

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Pros

Overall, I would say that Outclick is an awesome place to start your career if you are interested in learning about SEO and web technologies. Outclick employs a young, bright group of individuals that are able to collaborate and actually see their input implemented into the numerous projects. I was promoted quickly and given raises and other perks frequently. You will learn a lot about SEO, web development, etc. You will also have the chance to grow within the company if you are willing to work hard.

Cons

You will be expected to work very hard, sometimes outside of your normal work hours, and contribute to all of the different projects... It's not necessarily a negative aspect, because your effort will be recognized, and you will see promotions and rewards quickly.

Management is doing a very good job, and actively tries to resolve problems if there is one. I would say keep up the good work, and continue to evolve.

Other reviews for OutClick Media

Outclick Media Jobs

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Pros

Employment with OutClick Media is a great challenge of my skill. As we are using certain cutting edge web technologies, I have a definite feeling of excitement throughout the course of developing our projects. And because I am working closely in a small group with other partners, there is a clear synergy and identity as a team. OutClick’s leaders are open-minded professionals who are excited to bounce new ideas off one another and are unafraid to change directions in a project based on employee feedback. Genuinely, working for OutClick Media has been a fun and rewarding experience. I hope to grow with the company, and I’m excited to see what happens next!

Cons

Outclick Media is a growing start up and as such is in a process of systems and infrastructure development, which at times presents a challenge. Although work for the management may be challenging, everyone on board the Outclick team, from CEO to new hire, exudes a passion and commitment to a successful implementation of these systems.

The management team of Outclick Media continues to grow the model according to a business plan epitomized by leveraging Outclick's proprietary technologies to create a defensible market position and its sales efficiencies to acquire market share.

Small fast-moving company in a very niche industry.

Former Employee - SEO Intern  in  Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - SEO Intern in Irvine, CA

Pros

- opportunity to contribute to big projects and make an impact
    - senior management is always open to speaking about projects and growth of the company
    - CEO and VP are very passionate about what they do

Cons

- miscommunication among CEO and other employees
    - no clear or set opportunities for growth or reward
    - the passion for the company is not necessary transferred over to employees very well

- include interns in meetings to ensure better communication and understanding of goals

There are newer employer reviews for OutClick Media.

Worked for OutClick Media? Contribute to the Community!