Outback Steakhouse
www.outback.com 5000+ Employees

It wasn't what I expected.

(Current Employee)
Hyattsville, MD

Pros-50% discount off of food.
-you recieve tips
-co-workers are able to pick up a shift that you can't work.
-able to move up quickly

ConsI would've like to work in an environment where the disrespect, insensitivity, discourtesy, and unprofessionalism was kept at a minimum at let's say: none.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers should better train and educate their employees, lay down the rules and policies for the employees as well as their personal rights (i.e: what to do if an employee is....), treat others with respect, and try to understand why someone may need a day off or their shifts to be taken.

Fun place to work

Server (Former Employee)

I worked at Outback Steakhouse part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I was a server so you made descent money and worked with a lot of… Cons: Prices started to go down and had more specials so you… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure you prep enough food on the weekends so we dont run out!! Also management should… More

Have helped pay my way through college and allowed me to purchase a new car.

Take Away (Current Employee)
    Temple Terrace, FL

I have been working at Outback Steakhouse part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great training Discount on all Bloomin' Brands Cons: No set schedule. Long hours on feet. Rude Customers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Outback Steakhouse.

Worked for Outback Steakhouse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Outback Steakhouse reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Outback Steakhouse CEO Jeff Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Outback Steakhouse employees.