OutboundEngine

www.outboundengine.com

Amazing atmosphere and the best work experience that I've been a part of.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsI can't begin to describe everything that makes this place special. They offer great benefits, awesome compensation plans, advancement potential and of course free snacks. The energy and personalities that make up this work place are euphoric. It's like a movie scene and you have an opportunity to create your own role. Be a lead, or hit the road.

ConsIt's a very fast-paced environment and that can be challenging to some individuals. It takes a lot of mental fortitude to work here. Also, being downtown can be a challenge for some individuals. Austin traffic is awful and living more than a mile out of downtown can put you back with a half hour of driving and parking.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company is 100% in the right direction. I don't have any advice, other than to keep doing what you're doing. You provide an amazing atmosphere, constant support and every opportunity in the World to make each and every one of us successful.

Diaries of a Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for more than a year

Pros: Opportunity: You can be receive a title and salary raise within the first 3 months. Rep development: Sales executives and managers are extremely hands on.… Cons: The only thing I can only think of is people taking advantage of the managers' lax attitude. It's not cool, and it takes away from… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Invest more efforts towards leads – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Retention Client Success Manager

Retention Client Success Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for more than a year

Pros: Outstanding management and co-workers! Cynthia Balusek is the best boss ever! Best autonomy where our suggestions to make the business better are considered and implemented!… Cons: The building - just that we're in an old building, while eclectic and has style, we do experience phone issues.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work - we're not only on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on OutboundEngine.

Worked for OutboundEngine? Contribute to the Community!