OutboundEngine

www.outboundengine.com
  www.outboundengine.com
There are newer employer reviews for OutboundEngine

Amazing atmosphere and the best work experience that I've been a part of.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can't begin to describe everything that makes this place special. They offer great benefits, awesome compensation plans, advancement potential and of course free snacks. The energy and personalities that make up this work place are euphoric. It's like a movie scene and you have an opportunity to create your own role. Be a lead, or hit the road.

Cons

It's a very fast-paced environment and that can be challenging to some individuals. It takes a lot of mental fortitude to work here. Also, being downtown can be a challenge for some individuals. Austin traffic is awful and living more than a mile out of downtown can put you back with a half hour of driving and parking.

This company is 100% in the right direction. I don't have any advice, other than to keep doing what you're doing. You provide an amazing atmosphere, constant support and every opportunity in the World to make each and every one of us successful.

23 Other Employee Reviews for OutboundEngine (View Most Recent)

Diaries of a Sales Associate

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for more than a year

Pros

Opportunity: You can be receive a title and salary raise within the first 3 months.

Rep development: Sales executives and managers are extremely hands on. I've been here for a year and this company is a moving train, you HAVE to practice to make yourself indispensable. Not that I'm worried about about getting fired, just standing out.
    Seriously, I used to take the pitch home and cold call my mom. Another top rep did the same with her daughter. Like I said--not necessary, but if you're like me you're not patient when it comes to making a reputation for yourself.

Management: Extremely knowledgeable, dedicated, motivating group of individuals. I really can't say enough about these folks. My own manager was actually the first sales rep OBE ever had and he is absolutely my mentor, He has an amazing attitude and perspective-- and is honest about where you stand within the company--which I appreciate.
    Also, I would follow our VP of sales into battle. If you come work with us--ask him for all the help you can and be a sponge.

Cons

The only thing I can only think of is people taking advantage of the managers' lax attitude. It's not cool, and it takes away from the intensity of the floor. This isn't Dell or Google where you can put in 70% effort and fool yourself into thinking you are contributing. I mean, if you are looking for kushy and coasty check out jobs.rackspace.com. Perhaps the real con here is a floor susceptible to mood swings?

Keep up the good work. Invest more efforts towards leads

Retention Client Success Manager

Current Employee - Retention Client Success Manager  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Retention Client Success Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for more than a year

Pros

Outstanding management and co-workers! Cynthia Balusek is the best boss ever!

Best autonomy where our suggestions to make the business better are considered and implemented!

Our sales team kicks butt, and makes my job so much easier! We really work together as a team to make this a phenomenal place to work!

Location! Location! Location! Working downtown is fun filled and allows us to really mingle with other start up companies in the business!

Cons

The building - just that we're in an old building, while eclectic and has style, we do experience phone issues. However, it's in the works to move to a new updated fantastic new building! (so problem almost solved ;)

Keep up the good work - we're not only on track to hit all our goals we're exceeding them!

There are newer employer reviews for OutboundEngine

Worked for OutboundEngine? Contribute to the Community!