So much opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked in both startups and mega corporations and have seen the gambit of what companies offer employees. Sadly, all too many companies cover up their lack of career development, opportunity for upward mobility and ability to truly be an impactful individual contributor with lots of flashy perks and claims to having a "fun culture". At the end of the day, what I care about is being part of a team where my contributions allow me to take my career where I want it to go.... trust me no amount of healthy snacks, tasty beverages or game rooms will ever compare to that! The never ending optional training and ongoing leadership/career development we get here is awesome!! Leadership team really sets us up to be successful and truly rewards hard work.

Cons

I want an OutboundEngine coffee mug... why don't we have coffee mugs?

Advice to Management

Never forget the value of face time with the whole company! You are all so great about it now, just don't forget about us when we grow to 300 people!

Other Employee Reviews for OutboundEngine

1. Great!

Former Intern - Intern in Austin, TX
    Former Intern - Intern in Austin, TX

I worked at OutboundEngine as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

positive outlook towards future of the company and organization.

Cons

none that I can think of!

If your looking to work with the most brilliant minds in online marketing this is the place!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working alongside executive management, constant support from everyone, the ability to grow yourself and most importantly the company!

Cons

If your someone who doesn't take their career seriously and put everything into what you do look for a 9-5 somewhere else. Personally I believe this is the perfect place for someone who is devoted and wants to be successful. No cons!!

Advice to Management

Your absolutely amazing! Keep bringing new things to the table and providing amazing support for the employees!