There are newer employer reviews for Outbrain

Great company, a chance to effect millions giving them great content on the Web and advance personally & technologically

Current Employee - Algorithms and Software Team Leader in Netanya (Israel)
Current Employee - Algorithms and Software Team Leader in Netanya (Israel)

I have been working at Outbrain full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Interesting challenges, both advanced algorithms, high-end software development and management challenges
-Great people, both personally and professionally
-Management is wonderful, connected to the technological and business side, business model is well defined and successful, ability to change over time and adapt
- Agile development methods and working with a lot of open-source products
- "startup atmosphere" - everyone is effecting the company, customers and revenue

Cons

No longer a small startup (but trying to keep the spirit)

reviews filtered by

My favorite job yet!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Outbrain full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is the first job I've ever had where I really look forward to coming to work every day. There's great perks like a fully stocked kitchen, beer, a gym membership, and catered lunch, but more importantly I love everyone I work with, and there's flexibility to bring in your own ideas and actually make them happen. There seems to be a great opportunity for growth.

Cons

The management is pretty loose- you're given room to do things on your own without much supervision, which is great if you're proactive and have an entrepreneurial spirit, but not so great if you're someone who needs a ton of structure.

Be wary of growth. Outbrain is growing really quickly, so focus on maintaing the culture. Aside from that, keep it up. Everyone here really believes in our product and the vision, which makes for a great culture. And the CEO, Yaron, is awesome.

This a great company and working there was one of my best career experiences

I have been working at Outbrain full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Wonderful team, management has your back; company takes the long view. Company has so many opportunities it is hard to know where to focus.

Cons

Mgmt could be a little more commercial.

There are newer employer reviews for Outbrain