Outerwall

www.outerwall.com

Great Place to Work

Director (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsThe culture is great. Teams are collaborative with a genuine interest in improving the business. With the new CEO the executive team is top notch, diverse and the best I've worked with in my long career. They also focus on and invest in the environment, local community and giving back.

ConsThe systems and process need a lot of improvement; however, the management team recognizes this and are moving in the right direction - but it will take time.

With the management team split between WA and IL, the distance and phone vs. face-to-face can be challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep moving in the direction headed. Expand the successful pilot businesses faster to off-set the slower growth of Coin and Redbox. Look for international opportunities.

Good company. No communication.

Field Merchandiser-Rubi (Current Employee)

I have been working at Outerwall full-time for less than a year

Pros: Pay and benefits. Nothing else. Cons: bosses who don't care about their employees, poor communication, and… Advice to Senior Management: Start caring about the people who work below you and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company. Treats all employees well and with respect. A rarity in any line of business.

Program Manager (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Outerwall full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great senior leadership, committed to the bottomline, while keeping the customer… Cons: We continue to lag behind on many technology fronts but it is getting… Advice to Senior Management: It would be great again to offer as a benefit...an employee-stock purchase program. It… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Outerwall.

Worked for Outerwall? Contribute to the Community!