There are newer employer reviews for Overhead Door

Steady Work, Steady Paycheck. This job may not be glamorous, but it's satisfying.

Current Employee - Field Technician in Burlington, NJ
Current Employee - Field Technician in Burlington, NJ

I have been working at Overhead Door full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Pay, Co-Workers, Challenges, Company Vehicle and Compensation for expenses.

Cons

Management, incoherent dispatch routing, antiquated paperwork system and slow turnaround that loses clients.

See Cons.

reviews filtered by
  1. Don't do it

I worked at Overhead Door

Pros

If you enjoy slacking off you can get a way with just about anything before they decide they will let you go. Friendly peers.

Cons

It starts and ends with management. They generally lie and underpay their employees while billing ridiculous amounts. They put their people in unsafe conditions along with unsafe equipment. I would not recommend a future at this company.

With low company mural you generally get less production.

Easily the worst company I've worked for. I recommend AVOIDING!

Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Lewisville, TX
    Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Lewisville, TX

I worked at Overhead Door full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It pays a rate of 11 per hour which is decent for low-skill entry level in DFW. It seems like there are some opportunities for growth if you are on the right-side of the bullish management. Free coffee and water. Decent facility. It's the type of place that's good for people who just want to clock 40 hours and not care too much about their work environment.

Cons

The call center leadership is stacked full of power-junkies and insecure control freaks -- from the manager to the supervisors. I personally didn't have any negative run-ins but seeing the way they would coordinate to 'get rid' of people on their bad side was something that just didn't set right with me. It was difficult to watch and it was the reason I ended up leaving.

Start over with call center leadership and cultivate a culture of accountability where supervisors aren't allowed to bully, leverage against and harass their own employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Overhead Door