Overlake Medical Center and Clinics
www.overlakehospital.org Bellevue, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great hospital, slow to change.

Patient Care Technician (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA

ProsIt was a great work environment and most of the staff is very friendly. I floated between many units as a PCT and most of the time was welcomed and able to get along with everyone.

ConsSlow to change on the most current best medical practice. Still using paper charting... and the doctors take the charts throughout the day shift which makes it hard for RN's and PCT's to go back and remember what to chart. Still taking temperatures in the ear... not best practice. And some of the nurses there have been there so long they are lazy and get away with it because of seniority when new nurses are running their butts off and getting hassled for little insignificant things.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to know your staff, most importantly the managers and make more of a presence and open to hearing from actual staff members like nurses and techs who have valid concerns.

A mix of few great people and a mass number of mediocre

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The food is one of the best at a hospital I've ever had in the Pacific Northwest. Great location and wonderful… Cons: Horrible benefits (especially for being a Healthcare organization), delusional leadership, poor pay and growth opportunity. Too many… Advice to Senior Management: Pick 2. You can have it fast, cheap or quality. Management - you need to understand this. If it's cheap and quality… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Nice clean place & nice people

Volunteer (Former Employee)

I worked at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics for less than a year

Pros: Good free food, Good community, Caring staff Cons: Volunteering staff is kind of rude Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.

Worked for Overlake Medical Center and Clinics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Overlake Medical Center and Clinics CEO Craig L. Hendrickson. All reviews posted anonymously by Overlake Medical Center and Clinics employees.