Oversee.net
www.oversee.net Los Angeles, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Oversee = Sinking Ship

Manager, Vertical Markets (Current Employee)

I have been working at Oversee.net

Pros- Beautiful office space (though, unnecessary)
- Free snacks
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Decent company benefits (no 401k match)
- Casual working environment

Cons- Senior Management is horrible; lacks communication, non-appreciative of staff.
- Sr. Management doesn't understand the business model themselves (the vision has yet to be communicated to the company)
- Complacent Sr Management who doesn't care about taking the business to the next level
- Executes 'half-baked' ideas that end up disappearing into air
- Does not do anything to retain any of the good talent
- Poor M&A strategy; purchased a CSE and has done nothing to grow it though it's been under their umbrella for 9 months now.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall, Oversee as I put it is a sinking ship! They have no clear direction of where the company is going and is putting people in charge, who should not be in charge! They need new fresh talent... visionaries who are going to turn the company around. The way it stands now, all the employees are just waiting for the ax and collecting a paycheck in the meantime. I feel bad for the PE firm who invested so heavily in this company at such a poor time.

Company is going through major restructuring, top talent exodus

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Oversee.net

Pros: Smart people, great work life balance, overall good management, great… Cons: top level talent is leaving, poor overall strategy, company's M&A history… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

treading water

I have been working at Oversee.net

Pros: smart people, large scale, good work/life Cons: low energy, lack of sustainable strategy, management turnover means reinventing… More

There are newer reviews on Oversee.net.

Worked for Oversee.net? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oversee.net reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oversee.net CEO Debra S. Domeyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Oversee.net employees.