Overstock.com

www.overstock.com
  www.overstock.com
There are newer employer reviews for Overstock.com

Working at Overstock.com has had many ups and downs.

Current Employee - Shipping Supervisor in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Shipping Supervisor in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Overstock.com

Pros

The upper management really cares about their associates. They have many incentives such as parties and gift cards. They really worry about their associates well being.

Cons

Soemtimes the associates are pushed so much to hit benchmark they just end up quitting.

416 Other Employee Reviews for Overstock.com (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Warehouse Worker in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Warehouse Worker in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Overstock.com

Pros

they offer good insurance and they take care of their employees

Cons

insurance deductible the hiring to make an Overstock employee permanent takes more than 1-2 even 3 years

The Leadership is really good to people that followed it other leads supposed to followed the example to our associates but they dont and associates talk about it..

I feel that O.co is a great place to work and also a great contributor our local, national and global community.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Overstock.com

Pros

It is not just a job. It is a community of people that do amazing things like (1) donated 80 thousand pounds of food to 2010 holiday food drive in Salt Lake City, (2) along with our amazing customers, provided Wounded Warrior Project with hundreds of thousands of dollars of support in 2010 and 2011; (3) through Worldstock, have provided about $70 million in funds to aritsans in developing economies over the past 10 years. So I feel like my time at work counts for more than just putting money in my pocket.

Cons

I think communication from management could be better. Changes happen and we dont always get an explanation of why.

Have more stand ups or figure out a way to have virtual stand ups so everyone can see and hear what is said.

There are newer employer reviews for Overstock.com