Overstock.com

There are newer employer reviews for Overstock.com

Usually Awesome

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Overstock.com full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Overstock.com provides many benefits for the employees, which they are not required to do. Upper management does try to relate to the lower employees. There are the politics that you find in any company, but I feel that Overstock.com is better than most.

Cons

There are still those at the company that hire by who they know and not what they know. Don't expect to earn a mint working for Overstock.com. I have not had a raise in 3.5 years.

Give raises to the employees who work hard and care about the job they do.

428 Other Employee Reviews for Overstock.com (View Most Recent)

Great place to work for and recognizes equality

I have been working at Overstock.com

Pros

Overstock is a great company that values their employees.

There support equality, which is something that I personally find very important.

Cons

Overstock is a great company that continues to work on improving. They are a young company, but they always know when to make changes for the better.

I finally found a company that is a perfect fit.

I have been working at Overstock.com

Pros

Overstock.com is the best company I've ever worked for. They treat their people with respect and have a great benefit package. What impresses me the most is the leadership of CEO and founder Patrick Byrne. He is brilliant, humble and a true visionary. I am blessed to work at such an amazing company.

Cons

No downside. Overstock.com has issues just like any other workplace. However, they really are a company that places high value on integrity.

Keep up the great work. Thank you for taking such good care of your associates.

There are newer employer reviews for Overstock.com