Overstock.com

www.overstock.com

Overstock Review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

A positive enviroment, a great potential for career growth, fair compensation, a diversity of projects which keeps the job interesting.

Cons

There needs to be a better deal on overstock products for employees. There needs to be better communication about changes within the company.

There needs to be better communication about significant changes within the company. Executives and upper management need to better respect others' time with respect to meetings. Cancelling, rescheduling, and not attending meetings on a regular basis is very frustrating when their input is needed to complete a task.

Other reviews for Overstock.com

It's all about the O! Or is it about the stock? I forget....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

People are friendly. I get 2 screens. Bucky Flowers loves turtles. People are very understanding if you need to take acouple hours off for personal reasons. So far overstock is one of the best places I have worked.

Cons

They dont feed you, or have a lunch room that serves food and drinks. Wish we got a better discount then what the public gets.

Keep working hard!

Greatest Company I've Ever Worked For

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Amazing support from management
    Most companies like to hire from within but Overstock.com does this with overwhelming support and care
    Great benefits
    Great Culture!
    Hard work is rewarded

Cons

The only thing that I could really say is a downside is the compensation level. While it's still good and money is not my prime motivator. I feel that the work I do is worth a lot more than what I am paid.
    I've had some bad experiences with some members of managment. I sometimes feel that I get mixed messages from different members of my management staff.

Please give more feedback. I want to know how I'm doing. Also, take the time to hear what we have to say. Sometimes it feels that any interactions we may have with management, is not a collaborative one.

There are newer employer reviews for Overstock.com.

Worked for Overstock.com? Contribute to the Community!