There are newer employer reviews for Overstock.com

A great company that honestly cares for their employees

Current Employee - Domestic Freight Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Domestic Freight Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Overstock.com full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company has great benefits, and offers a great environment and culture to work in.

Cons

The rating scale for bonuses is a very flawed and inconsistent process. I've been direct with my supervisors about this, and nothing seems to change.

I love the direction of the company. Hopefully as we move forward we can continue to gain products for name brand goods.

408 Other Employee Reviews for Overstock.com (View Most Recent)

Encouraging atmosphere with great leadership

Current Employee - Software Tester in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Software Tester in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Overstock.com full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The first thing I noticed about OverStock was how professional everyone is. I was also very intimidated at first because everyone seemed almost.. over intelligent (from what I was used to). These worries were quicked snuffed out because everyone is so helping and encouraging of growth and learning. The management is not overbearing, and I'm often left asking what more I can do (which I guess could be a con). Very relaxed atmosphere, couldn't be happier.

Cons

The air quality in the building is not the greatest, though this isn't directly OverStock's fault I feel like they should be addressing it. One thing I miss from my previous job is the one on one meetings I had with my team lead. Though this is said to occur at OverStock it has only happened once since I've been here (4 months).

Keep being open and communicating with the company. I love that. The only thing that I wish is that the directors of departments, I wish they were more open and personal with the lower level employees. I know they're busy so this might not be possible but it would be nice.

I finally found a company that is a perfect fit.

I have been working at Overstock.com

Pros

Overstock.com is the best company I've ever worked for. They treat their people with respect and have a great benefit package. What impresses me the most is the leadership of CEO and founder Patrick Byrne. He is brilliant, humble and a true visionary. I am blessed to work at such an amazing company.

Cons

No downside. Overstock.com has issues just like any other workplace. However, they really are a company that places high value on integrity.

Keep up the great work. Thank you for taking such good care of your associates.

There are newer employer reviews for Overstock.com