Great

Current Employee - Associate Buyer in Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Employee - Associate Buyer in Cottonwood Heights, UT

Pros

I love working for overstock great place

Cons

I have no complaints at this time.

Other Employee Reviews for Overstock.com

Overstock.com has provided me with professional knowledge and valuable job experience.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Career advancement. Training. Knowledge. A nice work environment. An exciting place to work and great to be a part of.

Cons

Frequent organization changes (not always a bad thing though).

2. Best job I've ever had.

Current Employee - Parts Team in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Parts Team in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Going from working at Smith's food and drug to working at Overstock.com, I really must say Overstock is truly amazing! They provide you with all of the tools and resources you need to assist your customers, and allow you to do so. They are not limiting, and are sure to make it clear that your job is to advocate for the customer and make them happy. Making people happy is a job I like to do, and surely makes a job a lot easier.

Cons

Some of the days surely become repetitive. Things may get old, but there is enough room for opportunity that once things really begin to become too repetitive you can move up or move teams or do something different, its amazing. The only thing I can say I really am not super impressed by is the quality scoring system. Such a little thing can totally blow the whole score.

Advice to Management

Provide more ways to recognize agents when they do a good job. Absolutely, there are several ways such as employee of the month, kudo's wall, and simple things like that, but I really think there should always be more ways that a job well done should be recognized.