Overwatch Systems
www.overwatch.com Austin, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Overwatch Systems - Pros and Cons

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

ProsOverwatch Systems offers good entry level opportunities and provides a range of experience. Management is very competent, and respectful of employees. The company was motivated and hungry for growth.

ConsOverwatch Systems offered low compensation and little room for job growth. Continued management changes and reorganizations created a tense and inconsistent work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be beneficial to be more open and communicative to all of the employees about corporate goals and corporate finances.

Not the worst job I've ever had, and isn't that scary?

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Woburn, MA

I have been working at Overwatch Systems

Pros: Salaries are relatively high for this area. Cons: Little to no collaboration. The disadvantages of a small… Advice to Senior Management: I doubt there's any they'd listen to. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good people, not always up to the task of change

I have been working at Overwatch Systems full-time

Pros: The people you work with are great. The projects are challenging and alot of the teams… Cons: It is going through a really rough time right now. There have been alot of layoffs due to the company not getting… More
There are newer reviews on Overwatch Systems.

Worked for Overwatch Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Overwatch Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Overwatch Systems CEO Kirk Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Overwatch Systems employees.