Owens Corning

www.owenscorning.com

Very Political

Human Resources (Former Employee) Toledo, OH

ProsWorld headquarters is an amazing building! Everyon is in at 8 AM and gone by 5 PM. People are generally very friendly and the pay is good. Lots of opportunity for growth on a professional skills level.

ConsVery political. Promotions and moves within the company do not have the appearance of talent driven. If you speak your mind, keep your eye in the rear view mirror. This corporation is not different than any other corporation; when they ask for your oppinion, not sure if they really want it.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want honesty, be prepared to hear it. Companies do not grow from going with the flow. A lot to offer, just better suited in the field vs. a political corporate office.

I have had great opportunities to contribute and make a difference.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Toledo, OH

I have been working at Owens Corning

Pros: Work for a company that makes things that make the world better. The company has… Cons: The industries OC serves are becoming increasingly competitive. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to grow the company by investing in innovations. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fair

Area Sales Manager II (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Owens Corning

Pros: Stable Company to work for. Cons: Compensation could be better. Pay was below industry standards More

There are newer reviews on Owens Corning.

Worked for Owens Corning? Contribute to the Community!