Owens Corning

www.owenscorning.com

OC is a good place to work & get experience, but the company lacks a clear vision for succeeding in the future.

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Toledo, OH

ProsOC is a global company with many different businesses that provide opportunity for advancement. I like the people that I work with and the underlying financials of the company are sound.

ConsThe overall benefits package outside of the 401K match is abysmal. Corporate support functions can be reorganized to better serve the business and reduce redundancy.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to see a clear vision for the company in the future; right now, I do not see what the plan for the company is going forward. I realize that the company will do better once the NA housing market turns around, but once that happens, I am not sure OC is positioned to continue growth in the future.

OC is the place to be.

AREA SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

I have been working at Owens Corning

Pros: The people at OC are very fair and honest. They encourage you to train for future jobs that you may be interested in. … Cons: Often times it takes to much time to get things… Advice to Senior Management: Be sure to diversify your mid-management team. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Decent Experience, But Can Do Better.

Information Systems (Current Employee) Toledo, OH

I have been working at Owens Corning

Pros: The way most of the job areas divided you're almost forced to work in a teaming environment vs. the individual float or sink mentality. There’s… Cons: Choose wisely before accepting an offer from this company. The pay is below market value, and health care benefits can be a near joke. The… Advice to Senior Management: Think about how you’re trying to develop and keep people when you’re restructuring while adding more layers of management. Pick an objective and… More
There are newer reviews on Owens Corning.

Worked for Owens Corning? Contribute to the Community!