Owens & Minor
www.owens-minor.com Mechanicsville, VA 5000+ Employees

Lack of integrity and company-pride

City of Industry, CA

ProsThe Home Office is very supportive all around and always offers words of encouragement to the field offices.

ConsLack of recognition and surrounded by people that have little integrity and feel as though they are entitled to their jobs because they have been allowed to get away with so many things over the years.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage the entire team to take the Code of Honor more serious when it comes to their integrity (or lack thereof) and continue to strive to make it a place that we are proud to work for.

Work Life Balance was not there and the salary was terrible - took a huge cut in pay.

Technical Reporting Analyst (Current Employee)
    Mechanicsville, VA

I have been working at Owens & Minor

Pros: Corporate Office is very nice, gym, cafeteria, kitchens, etc. The benefits… Cons: Work Life Balance wasn't there and this was not a concern… Advice to Senior Management: Do not put ridiculous deadlines on projects and allow your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall positive, family friendly company.

Richmond, VA

I have been working at Owens & Minor

Pros: Work here if you care about making a difference in the cost of… Cons: Healthcare Distribution is a challenging industry and budgets and staffing are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Owens & Minor.

Worked for Owens & Minor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Owens & Minor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Owens & Minor CEO Craig R. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Owens & Minor employees.