There are newer employer reviews for Owens & Minor

fast paced, continually learning but unless you know someone up high little opportunity to advance

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Owens & Minor

Pros

If you can thrive in fast paced environment, willing to work long hours and put in extra time to stay ahead of curve it is fine place to work.

Cons

Unless your very good at politics and smoozing upper management and willing to move wherever within there is little chance for advancement

offer interviews for those that are qualified for higher ranking positions period...especially if they have shown they can handle current role.

59 Other Employee Reviews for Owens & Minor (View Most Recent)

Horrible, horrible, horrible

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Owens & Minor

Pros

IF you are an actual employee, you make plenty of money and get great benefits.

Cons

Temp employees are not offered any benefits and are kept as temp employees for years, until their position ends and then they are let go with no help. I was recently told that I was not getting a raise, despite exceeding all job job goals and never taking a day off (because I can't afford to)

I would treat your temp employees more fairly

Lack of integrity and company-pride

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  City of Industry, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

I have been working at Owens & Minor

Pros

The Home Office is very supportive all around and always offers words of encouragement to the field offices.

Cons

Lack of recognition and surrounded by people that have little integrity and feel as though they are entitled to their jobs because they have been allowed to get away with so many things over the years.

Encourage the entire team to take the Code of Honor more serious when it comes to their integrity (or lack thereof) and continue to strive to make it a place that we are proud to work for.

There are newer employer reviews for Owens & Minor

Worked for Owens & Minor? Contribute to the Community!