Owens & Minor
www.owens-minor.com Mechanicsville, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Dissatisfied and unhappy

Accounts Receivable Lead (Current Employee)
Hanover, MD

I have been working at Owens & Minor

ProsThey offer a great benefit package. Depending on who your manager is and what department you work for, flexibility may be available.

ConsCompensation and salary are horrible. Compared to other companies, Owens and Minor does not pay any where other companies for the same exact position. If you are looking for a place to work and money isn't important Owens and Minor might be for you. If you are working to take care of and support a family, look elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn some compassion and understanding. Put your position titles, salaries and ego to the side and treat your employees with some compassion and understanding.

fast paced, continually learning but unless you know someone up high little opportunity to advance

Louisville, KY

I have been working at Owens & Minor

Pros: If you can thrive in fast paced environment, willing to work long hours and… Cons: Unless your very good at politics and smoozing upper management and… Advice to Senior Management: offer interviews for those that are qualified for higher ranking… More

Horrible, horrible, horrible

Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Owens & Minor

Pros: IF you are an actual employee, you make plenty of… Cons: Temp employees are not offered any benefits and are kept as temp employees for years, until their position ends and then they are let go… Advice to Senior Management: I would treat your temp employees more fairly No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Owens & Minor.

Worked for Owens & Minor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Owens & Minor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Owens & Minor CEO Craig R. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Owens & Minor employees.