Owens & Minor
www.owens-minor.com Mechanicsville, VA 5000+ Employees

Warehouse Associate

Warehouse Associate (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

ProsYou know your paycheck is coming every 2 weeks. The employees are helpful and friendly.

ConsNo room for advancement. Managers have no time management skills. Alot of favortism. The JAX DC has no "team" effort. Example: Do as I say but NOT ad I do.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour workers are a valuable assest to the company. There is nothing wrong with reminding them of your appreciation. Workers need to be motivated instead of discouraged. Let people know how their productivity is on a weekly basis. I dont know what advice to give to people who are suppose to be educated and trained for a management position?! Maybe you guys could use workshops for supervisor. ????

Dissatisfied and unhappy

Accounts Receivable Lead (Current Employee)
    Hanover, MD

I have been working at Owens & Minor

Pros: They offer a great benefit package. Depending on who your manager… Cons: Compensation and salary are horrible. Compared to other companies, Owens and Minor does not pay any where other companies for the same exact position. If… Advice to Senior Management: Learn some compassion and understanding. Put your position titles, salaries and ego… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

fast paced, continually learning but unless you know someone up high little opportunity to advance

Louisville, KY

I have been working at Owens & Minor

Pros: If you can thrive in fast paced environment, willing to work long hours and… Cons: Unless your very good at politics and smoozing upper management and… Advice to Senior Management: offer interviews for those that are qualified for higher ranking… More
There are newer reviews on Owens & Minor.

Worked for Owens & Minor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Owens & Minor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Owens & Minor CEO Craig R. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Owens & Minor employees.