Owens & Minor

www.owens-minor.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Owens & Minor

A mostly positive work experience in a DC that is in the midst of constant growth and change.

Current Employee - Order Picker in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Order Picker in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Owens & Minor full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A fair salary coming out of college, quarterly and holiday bonuses, workplace certifications with financial incentive. Pay for performance is rumored to be starting soon. The management is competent and open to comments and suggestions from teammates. Processes are tweaked to improve efficiency.

Cons

Working a nights and weekend shift limits interaction with friends and family. More of a shift con than company.

Adding a four ten work schedule would be nice. Poll employees to gauge openness to the idea.

82 Other Employee Reviews for Owens & Minor (View Most Recent)

Do Not Work Here!!!!!!!!! Horrible experience!!

Former Employee - Order Picker in Waunakee, WI
    Former Employee - Order Picker in Waunakee, WI

I worked at Owens & Minor full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Quarterly bonuses. I don't have any other positive things to say.

Cons

Unqualified supervisors. Lying by supervisors and warehouse mgr. Too much favoritism. Crude, imature, sexist and racist behavior by co-workers. Terrible HR dept. Always worried about the bottom line.

Hire better quality people! Treat people with respect. More training for supervisors and leads. Enforce policies and rules. Promote people who deserve a promotion.

Warehouse Associate

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Owens & Minor full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You know your paycheck is coming every 2 weeks. The employees are helpful and friendly.

Cons

No room for advancement. Managers have no time management skills. Alot of favortism. The JAX DC has no "team" effort. Example: Do as I say but NOT ad I do.

Your workers are a valuable assest to the company. There is nothing wrong with reminding them of your appreciation. Workers need to be motivated instead of discouraged. Let people know how their productivity is on a weekly basis. I dont know what advice to give to people who are suppose to be educated and trained for a management position?! Maybe you guys could use workshops for supervisor. ????

There are newer employer reviews for Owens & Minor