Owner's Management Company

Add Review

You Get What You Give

Former Employee - Business Development Specialist in Dublin, OH
Former Employee - Business Development Specialist in Dublin, OH

I worked at Owner's Management Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

PRSPX, or when I worked there ProspeX was one of the best decisions that I made after college. I spent a year and a half there and I really found a lot out about myself, as well as what real world business is all about.

I came into PRSPX and like every other person that is hired on, had breakfast with the CEO of the company in my first week- I don't know of too many companies that have this ritual. I also would, and still to this day have an open line of contact with the owner of the company for guidance. Since I have started my own company there is seldom a week that I come across something and I don't think about advice or situations where I learned something from the CEO or VP of Sales.

After working at PRSPX for a couple weeks I saw where other people were landing jobs, and I wanted to get hooked up too, so I worked hard every day. I was promoted really early. I was able to sit in on conference calls with people that looking back a guy who graduated from college 5 months earlier probably shouldn't have been serving breakfast to, let alone talking to, but I did and I learned valuable lessons from them. If you put in effort at this company you will get what you want.

Looking back this place is really unselfish and they care about your future more than you probably do. You get endless training, you have quarterly reviews where you talk about what your career goals and they take time to map it out for you. To add some sugar on top for the most part you work with younger people (30 and under range). I know I was new to Columbus when I got this job, and it was nice to have people your age to talk to and work with.

Cons

You have to make a lot of dials

You have to be motivated- don't expect to sit on social media all day, you are expected to make progress during the day

Base pay isn't the greatest, but you get commission so once again it's kind of up to you.

Advice to Management

Give people more responsibility
Listen to the people
Order the pretzel bites at Matt the Miller's when you have happy hour

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. sarle

Current Employee - Owner in North Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Owner in North Charleston, SC

I have been working at Owner's Management Company part-time (More than a year)

Pros

nice my future is so bright

Cons

i will work hard for my job

Advice to Management

2. Hr consultant

I worked at Owner's Management Company

Pros

I am the boss, can work from home

Cons

I'm alone, no sounding board.