Oxford Global Resources

www.oxfordcorp.com

Oxford Global Resources - A Great Place for a Career

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) Federal Way, WA

ProsOxford has a proven business model that is extremely successful. The account management and technical recruiting roles allow for individuals to control their own destiny. These are positions that allow you to get out of them what you put into them, and if you are willing to trust a ~30 year old business model of a very successful company and consistently put in the time and effort that it deserves the sky is the limit.

Unlimited income potential.
Excellent initial and continuous training.
Compeititive, fun, and hard working environment
Opportunity to grow and move into various levels of management.

ConsIt takes time to develop and grow. Individuals need to be consistent in daily effort and tempo in order to develop rapidly, and see the fruits of their labor.

The role is not an instant gratification role such as selling mobile telephones. It takes time to develop a portfolio of clients/consultants, build relationships, and make sales. People really need to be able to invest in the long term goal, trust in the model, management, and their peers as everyone is here to be successful.

This is not a career where things are handed or come to you, you have to go out and get them.

Oxford has provided constant challenges, high compensation and a seemingly endless career path.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Madison, WI

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: First and foremost, Oxford knows how to compensate high performers. The commission structure here is generous and you always get your cut of the… Cons: Don't take this job if you're not a "phone person". It's 100% phones. You're on the phone the whole day. We have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company with great opportunities to excel.

Group Lead, Account Management (Current Employee) Madison, WI

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Oxford is entirely grown from the inside. There are two main benefits to this: Lots of room for career advancement and management actually knows… Cons: It's not an easy job! If you thought you were a hard worker before, prepare to reconsider that. Oxford's internal requirements are achievable… Advice to Senior Management: Embrace technology. We are a company that is helping to create the some of the most cutting edge technologies in the world yet the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Oxford Global Resources.

Worked for Oxford Global Resources? Contribute to the Community!