There are newer employer reviews for Oxford Global Resources

If your a hard worker, this is the job for you

Current Employee - Employee in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Compensation
Career development
Management that will work with you
Growth

Cons

Hours can be a drain at times - but anyone who expects recruiting to be easy simply has never done recruiting before
Direct Management is great however office managers could listen better

reviews filtered by

Beware: Majority of Reviews for Oxford are From Placed Contractors NOT Employees

Current Employee - Account Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Seems fairly easy to get placement, and there is opportunity to make money, although you would be in the vast majority if that was the case.

Cons

I have a background of working several years in sales as well as additional experience in other professional environments. Working at Oxford, suffice it to say, was a shock.

Quotas are completely unattainable under the best of circumstances, and even if they were, you have about 2 hours of pointless internal meetings a day that prohibits you from being able to hit your quota.

The sales management software we use was developed in the '80s and is practically unusable. I was once told that to streamline everything I should stop using a computer altogether (This was 2012)

Basically you'll be prevented from being able to do your job effectively through paperwork, internal meetings, and improper management to the point where things get absurd.

I wouldn't recommend working here, even if it's your first job out of college. The company has such a bad name in the industry that having Oxford on your resume won't help you get another job and frankly your experience here will turn you off the working world for the rest of your life.

Advice to Management

Try to gain a little perspective by looking into how other companies manage their employees.

Do yourself and stay away from this company

Former Employee - Account Manager in Madison, WI
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Madison, WI

I worked at Oxford Global Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not comming up with anything

Cons

You better be one of their golden boys otherwise you will get lost in the shuffle. Be prepared to be ridiculed each day not just for sales numbers, but for appearance and personality. Nothing like having meetings that turn out to be more like a roast than a business meeting. Management is the worst that I've been around. Most of them just like to sit and wait for a paycheck or walk around practicing their golf swing while providing no support to their sales teams. I feel bad for anyone still working at this company or for anyone who is looking at Oxford as a potential career. Whenever a companies career page says, "we are always looking for qualified individuals", like Oxfords website says....thats a red flag and a sign that turnover is very commonplace.

Advice to Management

n/a