There are newer employer reviews for Oxford Global Resources

If your a hard worker, this is the job for you

Current Employee - Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

Compensation
Career development
Management that will work with you
Growth

Cons

Hours can be a drain at times - but anyone who expects recruiting to be easy simply has never done recruiting before
Direct Management is great however office managers could listen better

118 Other Employee Reviews for Oxford Global Resources (View Most Recent)

Beware: Majority of Reviews for Oxford are From Placed Contractors NOT Employees

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

Seems fairly easy to get placement, and there is opportunity to make money, although you would be in the vast majority if that was the case.

Cons

I have a background of working several years in sales as well as additional experience in other professional environments. Working at Oxford, suffice it to say, was a shock.

Quotas are completely unattainable under the best of circumstances, and even if they were, you have about 2 hours of pointless internal meetings a day that prohibits you from being able to hit your quota.

The sales management software we use was developed in the '80s and is practically unusable. I was once told that to streamline everything I should stop using a computer altogether (This was 2012)

Basically you'll be prevented from being able to do your job effectively through paperwork, internal meetings, and improper management to the point where things get absurd.

I wouldn't recommend working here, even if it's your first job out of college. The company has such a bad name in the industry that having Oxford on your resume won't help you get another job and frankly your experience here will turn you off the working world for the rest of your life.

Try to gain a little perspective by looking into how other companies manage their employees.

Your success is in your control

Current Employee - Group Lead  in  Federal Way, WA
    Current Employee - Group Lead in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Faith in employees
    - Training on/off sales floor
    - No cap on commission
    - Friendly work environment
    - You are able to build long term and strong relationships with your clients.
    - Clear goals that will show you how to succeed

Cons

- If you are unwilling to work hard and can't see the potential you would have them.

Continue to stand by your employees and give them the tools and power to succeed.

There are newer employer reviews for Oxford Global Resources

Worked for Oxford Global Resources? Contribute to the Community!