Oxford Global Resources
www.oxfordcorp.com Beverly, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Former Tech Recruiter

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

ProsGreat Mgmt. Team especially in Silicon Valley. If you are willing to work very hard you will enjoy success. Great opportunity to learn from some of the most seasoned AE's and Recruiters in the Bay Area. Commissions and salary are paid on a weekly basis.

ConsSome internal systems are a little outdated. They love their business model and have perfected it, but it can be difficult at times for new employees to adjust. If you have worked for a company with a similar model you will be successful immediately. If not ask lots of questions to determine if its going to be a good fit.

If your a hard worker, this is the job for you

Employee (Current Employee)
    Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros: Compensation Career development Management that will work with you Growth Cons: Hours can be a drain at times - but anyone who expects recruiting to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Your success is in your control

Group Lead (Current Employee)
    Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Faith in employees - Training on/off sales floor - No cap on commission - Friendly work environment - You are… Cons: - If you are unwilling to work hard and can't… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to stand by your employees and give them the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Oxford Global Resources.

Worked for Oxford Global Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oxford Global Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oxford Global Resources CEO Mike McGowan. All reviews posted anonymously by Oxford Global Resources employees.