Oxford Industries
www.oxfordinc.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Oxford Industries full-time for more than 10 years

Prosthey have flexible hours, can work 10 hours a day and then have Friday off

ConsBad management, little to no leadership, good ol'boy network, keep cutting benefits, They do not value experience - they cut people with senority to save money.. Twice the work for half the money.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people fairly, unbiased HR, better benefits, be more professional!!!!!!!! Get pay in line with what other companies are paying for same job.

A round trip ticket to no where.

SALES FLOOR SUPERVISOR (Former Employee)

I worked at Oxford Industries

Pros: Liberal clothing discount. Great customer base however. Cons: Poor management at the store level. Advice to Senior Management: Study NORDSTROM's approach to customer service and personnel grooming. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A Pleasant Working Experience

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Oxford Industries

Pros: Ben Sherman is the only retail store to date that I would ever go back to. The store in SoHo NY has about 30-35 employees,… Cons: They used to have decent break times for 6 hour shifts, with a half hour for break and 10 minute… Advice to Senior Management: Keep treating the employees with respect and they'll love you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Oxford Industries.

Worked for Oxford Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oxford Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oxford Industries CEO J. Hicks Lanier. All reviews posted anonymously by Oxford Industries employees.