Ozark Guidance Center

www.ozarkguidance.org

Job Description. Expectations. Training.

Constanly Changing (Current Employee) Springdale, AR

ProsThe clients/patients are in need of help.

ConsHired for one job which changed after 3 1/2 weeks. Then changed again after 5 weeks, and kept on changing. While my skills are recognized, they seem to be used as an excuse. There does not seem to be a plan for the overall business. Just because a place is non profit/not for profit does not mean that they should not have a plan. Perhaps a plan that is grounded from the roots up, not the top down.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication is unclear and despite constant claims to be transparent, this organization is darkly tinted at best. Please stop driving out the competent, hard working employees while keeping incompetent ones. Common comment from individuals within the NWA mental health community- "Ozark Guidance. I worked there once. Got out as soon as I could." Then I find out that they have worked for current mental health provider for 10+ years- feeling stressed out because of the job, however rewarded by helping the patients, and the employer's appreciation shown (not by financial increase) by daily positive interaction.

Good and bad points

I have been working at Ozark Guidance Center

Pros: Great co-workers, chance to change lives Cons: tough clients, low pay, decreased compensation More

There are newer reviews on Ozark Guidance Center.

Worked for Ozark Guidance Center? Contribute to the Community!