Ozark Guidance Center

www.ozarkguidance.org
  www.ozarkguidance.org
There are newer employer reviews for Ozark Guidance Center

Job Description. Expectations. Training.

Current Employee - Constanly Changing  in  Springdale, AR
Current Employee - Constanly Changing in Springdale, AR

I have been working at Ozark Guidance Center full-time for more than a year

Pros

The clients/patients are in need of help.

Cons

Hired for one job which changed after 3 1/2 weeks. Then changed again after 5 weeks, and kept on changing. While my skills are recognized, they seem to be used as an excuse. There does not seem to be a plan for the overall business. Just because a place is non profit/not for profit does not mean that they should not have a plan. Perhaps a plan that is grounded from the roots up, not the top down.

Communication is unclear and despite constant claims to be transparent, this organization is darkly tinted at best. Please stop driving out the competent, hard working employees while keeping incompetent ones. Common comment from individuals within the NWA mental health community- "Ozark Guidance. I worked there once. Got out as soon as I could." Then I find out that they have worked for current mental health provider for 10+ years- feeling stressed out because of the job, however rewarded by helping the patients, and the employer's appreciation shown (not by financial increase) by daily positive interaction.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Ozark Guidance Center (View Most Recent)

Good and bad points

I have been working at Ozark Guidance Center

Pros

Great co-workers, chance to change lives

Cons

tough clients, low pay, decreased compensation

There are newer employer reviews for Ozark Guidance Center

Worked for Ozark Guidance Center? Contribute to the Community!