Ozburn-Hessey Logistics
www.ohl.com Brentwood, TN 5000+ Employees

As an intern, I was given challenging work, well compensated, and had access to learn and explore within the company.

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Brentwood, TN

I worked at Ozburn-Hessey Logistics as an intern for less than a year

ProsI don't know how common it is to be able to totally respect and trust the opinions and decisions of your coworkers and managers but that is something I enjoyed about working at OHL.

Benefits and compensation were on par with the industry.

OHL is working hard to improve the training and development process for new employees and management.

ConsAt the time I was there, management began to push employees to work longer hours, with 8-6 being the expected average workday. It is important for employees to get work done if that means staying late but expecting these hours daily was disheartening.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget about work life balance as you continue to push your employees.

Love the company and will tell anyone to work for them.

Forklift Operator (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Ozburn-Hessey Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros: For one thing they are a very clean, and safe… Cons: They don't play about being on time and following the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

From an IT perspective... not the place I would want to work.

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Brentwood, TN

I worked at Ozburn-Hessey Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Got to work from home one day a week. Cons: Lack of clear direction in IT. Very unrealistic timelines for projects… Advice to Senior Management: Stop firing people every time something goes wrong in IT. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ozburn-Hessey Logistics.

Worked for Ozburn-Hessey Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ozburn-Hessey Logistics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ozburn-Hessey Logistics CEO Randy Curran. All reviews posted anonymously by Ozburn-Hessey Logistics employees.