P.F. Chang's

www.pfcb.com

Rewarding

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

They ave raises, I had caring general manager, friendly work environment, flexible schedules, half off food, management was fairly leaniant,

Cons

Unfortunately most of the servers I worked with were low lifes, always forced to work on holidays even when someone was willing to cover

I do not have any advice the the management, they maintained a fair and enjoyable workplace. They recognized good performance which is great.

Other reviews for P.F. Chang's

Poor Quality of Life

Current Employee - Restaurant Manager  in  McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Restaurant Manager in McLean, VA

Pros

They have a culinary partner in each store that manages the BOH. This does free you up for more time to be spent in the FOH.

Cons

I have been with them for over 1 year and 3 months and have never had a review. I don't know where I stand and the pay raise I was told I could discuss with them has been set aside.

Some feedback on how your management staff is performing is essential to how they feel they can improve. This also give them an idea of any potential opportunities that may be ahead.

Great College Job

Former Employee - PF Changs Server  in  Boise, ID
    Former Employee - PF Changs Server in Boise, ID

Pros

it is a great job while going to school - great pay and great hours - you can definitely go to school full time and work 25-30 hours a week, while making great money!

Cons

There are very few cons about working here - the only cautionary thing about this job is people end up staying longer than originally anticipate - which is somewhat of a good thing, because they enjoy their job, but they also stick there too long where it becomes difficult to get a job somewhere else (in a non-related field)

Management in general is rather good - My only complaint is that they need to promote people based on actual qualifications- the managers working there are not qualified - they are more like friends who choose schedules based on who they went out with the other night - its fine if you are friends with them, its hard if you have a real life outside of work

There are newer employer reviews for P.F. Chang's.

Worked for P.F. Chang's? Contribute to the Community!