P.F. Chang's
www.pfcb.com Scottsdale, AZ 5000+ Employees

Fun coworker environment, great products, fast paced work.

Server (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at P.F. Chang's

ProsFlexible electronic scheduling is convenient. Shifts are generally always less than 8 hours. Well developed corporate style SOPs. Good employee discounts. Popularity with guests creates a fun dynamic and generally busy work place.

ConsManagers can often get very stressed on the very busy nights, which creates tension that trickles down to servers, and inevitably to the guests as well. Restaurants should hopefully be more busy than not, managers should learn to expect that and respond positively to that environment to keep things positive for staff and customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have enjoyed my time at PF Changs so far, and for a serving job it is mostly what I expect. It is always important in a fast paced work environment to stay positive an upbeat as a manager so your staff will follow suit. I think that is something my managers could improve upon.

Culinary Partners were unorganized, extremely disrespectful; is this the business model for all locations - WOW?????

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Charleston, SC

I worked at P.F. Chang's

Pros: Orientation was very organized - this is a new location. Company philosophies were impressive - the language and content make you want to… Cons: Unfortunately, everything that was presented in the orientation is not, in fact, part of "real-life" daily management practices. No cross training. Hard work… Advice to Senior Management: Follow your "printed" company philosophy - it is what propelled you to success. Your original quality has been replaced by a facsimile that is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A good place to work as a college student

Hostess (Current Employee)
Durham, NC

I have been working at P.F. Chang's

Pros: Good pay, good company atmosphere, delicious food. If I had stayed longer I would have been able… Cons: The sort of people that come into PF Changs are… Advice to Senior Management: At times they tended to be a bit pompous, and acted far more superior above… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on P.F. Chang's.

Worked for P.F. Chang's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at P.F. Chang's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for P.F. Chang's CEO Richard L. Federico. All reviews posted anonymously by P.F. Chang's employees.