P.F. Chang's

Exciting, and fun.

Hostess (Current Employee)
Sandestin, FL

I have been working at P.F. Chang's

ProsThe hours are flexible, people are generally good about trading shifts. I feels like a family when everything is going smoothly.

ConsSome servers get mad when your not seating them enough, even when its not their turn in rotation. Everyone gets really stressed out when summer comes, because its soooo busy.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe GM is awesome, I love how controlled she is about everything. She cares so much about her customers, and employees. The other managers are great too. Everyone is so understanding.

Hard work

Server (Former Employee)
Tucson, AZ

I worked at P.F. Chang's

Pros: Tips are sometimes good. They work around your schedule if… Cons: Hard work.. Compensation is ok.. Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate your employees More

A second job, not your only job.

Sever (Current Employee)
Glen Mills, PA

I have been working at P.F. Chang's

Pros: You get your money at the end of the night. Cons: The sever manager is not that great. Advice to Senior Management: The managers should have reviews by the employees to improve… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on P.F. Chang's.

Worked for P.F. Chang's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at P.F. Chang's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for P.F. Chang's CEO Richard L. Federico. All reviews posted anonymously by P.F. Chang's employees.