P.F. Chang's

ProsFlexible hours
401K
Insurance
Opportunities to advance
Genuinely tries to not feel "corporate," and wants to treat employees like family.

ConsLong hours, unequal pay based on gender (women are less likely to quit a job and more likely to pursue security while men seem to often be looking for the next best thing - PF Chang's - like so many companies - takes advantage of this fact.)

Advice to Senior ManagementTalking about the labor line is exhausting and the policy changes all the time. Adding steps of service and asking us to trim down labor costs without sacrificing service is untenable.

Inconsiderate of employees

PF Changs Server (Former Employee)

I worked at P.F. Chang's

Pros: Always busy, money is pretty good especially around holidays. Generally good… Cons: Senior management is terrible. New products and policies are passed down slowly and generally incomplete. They will do everything to save $$… Advice to Senior Management: Show more respect to the employees. Close early on Christmas Eve, New Years Eve,… More

Good College Job

Server (Current Employee)

I have been working at P.F. Chang's

Pros: Great money and flexibility. Good for college kids, and… Cons: The money may make you feel complacent Alot of changes are being made by the… Advice to Senior Management: Get back to the companies roots, your taking us down… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on P.F. Chang's.

Worked for P.F. Chang's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at P.F. Chang's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for P.F. Chang's CEO Richard L. Federico. All reviews posted anonymously by P.F. Chang's employees.