P.F. Chang's
www.pfcb.com Scottsdale, AZ 5000+ Employees

Not Constructive

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Walnut Creek, CA

ProsServers, and Back-waiters really do their best to help each other out. Since it's a chain, you can make decent money here on weekends. They will work with you if you have school or another job. Hours are very flexible. It's very easy to switch shifts if you need time off.

ConsHalf of Management is under-qualified for the position due to a high turn over rate in Managers and Operating Partners. When managers/trainers have a problem with someone's performance they will tell everyone else, instead of giving constructive criticism. Servers and Trainers compete to get into the good shifts and sections. There isn't any rotating sections. Favoritism is a problem at this location. There are some back-waiters who never get promoted to server & other back-waiters who are best friends with managers that get promoted immediately.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake decisions based on what is best for the company, and stop playing favorites. Pay more attention to the floor, and not what others are gossiping about.

P.F. Changs

Sous Chef (Current Employee)

I have been working at P.F. Chang's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits and fair compensation for the hours required, Cons: Sometimes I feel that communication from the top down is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Playes favoritism

Hostess (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at P.F. Chang's part-time for more than a year

Pros: fun to work, employee food discount, family meal at the… Cons: some managers plays favoritism and schedule employees unfairly More
There are newer reviews on P.F. Chang's.

Worked for P.F. Chang's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at P.F. Chang's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for P.F. Chang's CEO Richard L. Federico. All reviews posted anonymously by P.F. Chang's employees.