P.F. Chang's

www.pfcb.com

Not Constructive

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Walnut Creek, CA

ProsServers, and Back-waiters really do their best to help each other out. Since it's a chain, you can make decent money here on weekends. They will work with you if you have school or another job. Hours are very flexible. It's very easy to switch shifts if you need time off.

ConsHalf of Management is under-qualified for the position due to a high turn over rate in Managers and Operating Partners. When managers/trainers have a problem with someone's performance they will tell everyone else, instead of giving constructive criticism. Servers and Trainers compete to get into the good shifts and sections. There isn't any rotating sections. Favoritism is a problem at this location. There are some back-waiters who never get promoted to server & other back-waiters who are best friends with managers that get promoted immediately.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake decisions based on what is best for the company, and stop playing favorites. Pay more attention to the floor, and not what others are gossiping about.

Amazing

Hostess (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

I have been working at P.F. Chang's full-time for more than a year

Pros: I really love working here. The management team is so understanding and caring of personal problems. I really get along… Cons: I wish people would stick around so that we aren't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Server (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I worked at P.F. Chang's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Family atmosphere, lots of promotion from within Cons: Work/life balance is a struggle here, but that goes with… Advice to Senior Management: Continue doing what you are doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on P.F. Chang's.

Worked for P.F. Chang's? Contribute to the Community!