An Excellent job with room to move up!

Current Employee - National Certified Trainer  in  Boise, ID
Current Employee - National Certified Trainer in Boise, ID

I have been working at P.F. Chang's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There is consistancey with working at P.F. Changs. Service should be very similar at every Changs across the nation. The standard of Changs produces quality servers. You have to work as a team and in doing so I have made a lot of friends through working at P.F. Changs.

Cons

Some of the cons are dealing with the constant changes of a coperation. You are still able to but your own flare and personal style on things, but it isn't as lax as working in a local restuarant. As with any restuarant it can be long hours and hours on holidays and weekends.

The management does a great job and really does look out for everyone in my store. The only advice I would have is to be a little more strict when it comes to closing duties and holding others accoutable who don't follow through with all their side work. It allows others to think they can get away with it.

Other Reviews for P.F. Chang's

Great work environment. Used to be good money.

Former Employee - Server  in  Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Former Employee - Server in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I worked at P.F. Chang's part-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun environment. Young atmosphere. If you're in a good location the money can be great. They have a great certified trainer program with opportunities to open stores in other countries.

Cons

Since the buyout I've heard management has not been the same. Clientele has also become lower end.

Friendly people who were willing to help each other.

Current Employee - BackWaiter  in  Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - BackWaiter in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at P.F. Chang's part-time for less than a year

Pros

It is a nationally recognized company. They generally higher from within so moving up the ranks is fairly easy.

Cons

When I first started working there they had hired to many people so I didn't get many hours at first.

Upper management seems to not listen to its employees advice and suffers because of it.

There are newer employer reviews for P.F. Chang's.

Worked for P.F. Chang's? Contribute to the Community!