P.F. Chang's

www.pfcb.com

P.F. Chang's

Server (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsEveryone knows P.F. Chang's, popular restaurant with good locations. Easy to make money if you can turn tables or have personality because the steps of service require a lot of face time.

ConsThe company was bought out and our corporate office changed a lot of things such as the menu and bonus structure thus changing some dynamics of the restaurant. The uniform changes they made are awful!

Best restaurant company I have ever worked for.

Operating Partner (Former Employee) Glen Mills, PA

I worked at P.F. Chang's full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The restaurant has changed greatly during the recession. When if first started, it was truly a top line driven company. All that mattered… Cons: Really, their isn't a lot of bad parts except their reaction to the economy. First reaction was to change the service strategy and they… Advice to Senior Management: I feel as though the emphasis on what made you so special in the first place has been forgotten. And yes, the food… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Typical waiting job

Server (Former Employee)

I worked at P.F. Chang's full-time for less than a year

Pros: - No worse than other restaurants Cons: - Restaurant managers - Difficult scheduling More
There are newer reviews on P.F. Chang's.

Worked for P.F. Chang's? Contribute to the Community!