www.pfcb.com
There are newer employer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Flexible for college students

Former Employee - Server
Former Employee - Server

I worked at P.F. Chang's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, decent pay, good work/life balance

Cons

bureaucratic sometimes, managers pick favorites

better communication and respect for employees

296 Other Employee Reviews for P.F. Chang's (View Most Recent)

Disgusting

Former Employee - PF Changs Server in Long Beach, CA
    Former Employee - PF Changs Server in Long Beach, CA

I worked at P.F. Chang's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

More money than your average corporate restaurant job.

Cons

Management doesn't know what they're doing. Chipped glasses because they stack them, an easy fix but they don't acknowledge it. Dirty plates and dirty glasses. I had to pick up 4 glasses before finding one clean enough to serve (this is not an exaggeration). We "polish" the appetizer and entree plates (aka wipe the excess off from the dishwasher). Told friends and family not to eat there even while I worked there for fear of sickness. If I ordered food, I would have them put it in togo boxes, most of the staff does this. They use the same schedule every week so you can be a server breaker 5 weeks in a row and they don't change it until you ask them to. After silverware was run through the dishwasher, it would still be dirty so someone would have to run it under hot water (not using soap or sanitizer and get the excess off). I've worked in 6 different restaurants from dishwasher/busser to management and this was by far the dirtiest and most repulsive of all. I gagged when I pulled a couple supposedly clean ramekins apart and found what looked like a chicken bone.

Don't stack glass cups on top of each other, it causes chips and is unsafe. Tell the dishwasher person that the dishwasher machine should only be meant to sanitize and that they have to do most of the work. Give the good shifts to the good or senior staff members. You have a great restaurant concept here and great opportunity to make this restaurant great but you are failing. Take a little more pride in your job.

Current Employee - Server in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Server in Denver, CO

I have been working at P.F. Chang's full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Everyone knows P.F. Chang's, popular restaurant with good locations. Easy to make money if you can turn tables or have personality because the steps of service require a lot of face time.

Cons

The company was bought out and our corporate office changed a lot of things such as the menu and bonus structure thus changing some dynamics of the restaurant. The uniform changes they made are awful!

There are newer employer reviews for P.F. Chang's