P.F. Chang's
www.pfcb.com Scottsdale, AZ 5000+ Employees

Great place to work if you know what you're doing.

Wok Cook (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

ProsHard working group of people. Good place to refine skills with technical measurements. Diversity with fellow employees makes for an outstanding work environment.

ConsManagers are too concerned about numbers at the end if the day and it creates a conflict of interest for new employees. Training is focused on learning on your own with a lot of telling you what you did wrong rather than what you did right.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more individual time with new employees in order to instill confidence within the team dynamic.

Great College Job

Server (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at P.F. Chang's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible Hours, great management, good pay Cons: like any serving job - sometimes people dont tip 20% Advice to Senior Management: no advice needed. i love management there Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If i had the opportunity i would work there forever

Pantry Cook (Former Employee)
    Glen Mills, PA

I worked at P.F. Chang's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: excellent production excellent service overall Cons: none maybe the smell on uniforms LOL Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on P.F. Chang's.

Worked for P.F. Chang's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at P.F. Chang's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for P.F. Chang's CEO Richard L. Federico. All reviews posted anonymously by P.F. Chang's employees.