P.F. Chang's

www.pfcb.com
There are newer employer reviews for P.F. Chang's

It was fun, the management and staff were awesome!

Current Employee - Server in Sugar Land, TX
Current Employee - Server in Sugar Land, TX

I have been working at P.F. Chang's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

My coworkers made every shift that much easier to work. Some managers were awesome.

Cons

Some of the managers were extremely unprofessional. That made dealing with challenging customers even worse. Scheduling, obviously, is tough.

311 Other Employee Reviews for P.F. Chang's (View Most Recent)

Horrid place to work

Former Employee - Server in Chino Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Server in Chino Hills, CA

I worked at P.F. Chang's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people you work with are great and truly care about each other. You become a big family. It's a good place to work if you're in school since you'll work mostly nights, weekends, holidays.

Cons

The management doesn't care about anyone, except themselves and guests who complain. They play favorites and only promote people who they like. A lot of hard working people get passed up for opportunities simply because they don't suck up to management. In my particular store we often never got lunch breaks and NEVER got a paid break. We also had to eat in the backroom, which is where they kept cleaning chemicals, a dumpster and it was also filled with roaches

We were never busy and thus made very little money. Despite being such a slow place, we still had to stick around for 6-8 hours even if we had no guests coming in. We also had to claim our tips before we even knew how much we made. Managers often rushed us out after closing then got angry because nothing was clean.

Stop denying people promotions for absurd reasons and promote those who truly work hard. Don't force employees to stay on the clock when they haven't had a table in over an hour. Don't give employees so much crap when they call out or show up sick. Do all this and you wont constantly lose good people.

It Is What It Is...

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at P.F. Chang's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Food, Co-workers, customers, setting, great upper-management pay

Cons

Low salary, little room for advancement, cooks are difficult to work with (rude, speak little English)

Pay assistant managers better.

There are newer employer reviews for P.F. Chang's