P&G Associates

There are newer employer reviews for P&G Associates

Current Employee - Manager in East Brunswick, NJ
Current Employee - Manager in East Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at P&G Associates

Pros

No deep management or political layers

Cons

Limited opportunity for career advancement

4 Other Employee Reviews for P&G Associates (View Most Recent)

A good company to start a career to gain audit experience.

Former Employee - Advanced Staff Auditor in East Brunswick, NJ
    Former Employee - Advanced Staff Auditor in East Brunswick, NJ

I worked at P&G Associates full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

One pro of working with P&G Associates is it's a good company to start an auditing career to gain experience and knowledge within the field. A second pro of working for this company is the on the job training helps prepare the auditor for working independently, as well as with team members, on different audit areas. A third pro is that if you excel in your job performance it will get rewarded with an end of the year bonus, raise, and possible job promotion. A fourth pro is that the company offers great benefits. My final pro for working with P&G Associates is the office culture is great, and the employees are all friendly and easy to get along. Everyone is willing to help each other.

Cons

My one con about P&G Associates is the travel requirements. We were only in the office one day, maybe two days on rare occasions, and the remainder of the week we would be traveling to clients. Clients were all over NY, NJ, and PA. Sometimes with public transportation or traffic, traveling could turn into 6 hours of traveling to and from a client depending on the location.

Small firm with limited growth opportunities and limited experience to financial industry.

Former Employee - Auditor in East Brunswick, NJ
    Former Employee - Auditor in East Brunswick, NJ

I worked at P&G Associates full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Small atmosphere with friendly staff amongst the auditors. Auditors have drive and ambition towards helping clients.

Cons

Disorganized management with little to no focus and leadership. Disconnect between field staff and management. Management lacks vision in order for the company to grow.

Listen to staff and focus on growth. Staff has great ideas and insight to help the company grow.

There are newer employer reviews for P&G Associates