P2 Energy Solutions

Positive.

Current Employee - Developer in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Developer in Denver, CO

I have been working at P2 Energy Solutions

Pros

Nice place to work.
The people at P2 Energy Solutions are friendly.
Mid level management was very understanding and appreciative.

Cons

The compensation was comparatively low.
Not a lot of room to grow
Upper management had little knowledge of software development.

55 Other Employee Reviews for P2 Energy Solutions (View Most Recent)

P2 is only concerned with profits, profits, and care little about clients and employees

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at P2 Energy Solutions

Pros

We were just acquired by P2 a few months ago so there is only so much to share. The IT department are very helpful and work-life balance is great. The environment is safe and professional.

Cons

The company has done very little to understand our client's needs and best practices and simply refuse to learn. They have a predetermined set of rules and strategies and they believe these practices should apply to all clients universally. From what I have been able to evaluate, the company's main goals are profits, profits, but clients and employees are not the main focus. In other words, their customer service practices are not focused on the client, and employee development and rewards don't even exist. I have been hearing about a bonus that people very seldom get. Equipment is horrible, the connection speeds are horrible and we spend more time jumping through hoops wasting time trying to get files accross the network, waiting for access, and accessing applications, and creating room in servers which run out of space on a daily basis.

Reward and promote employees when it is deserved or when the employee has earned it. The health insurance is one of the worsts in the market. Open the lines of communications and be receptive in regards to understanding our clients needs and focus more on the employees.

Very demotivational place.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at P2 Energy Solutions

Pros

great co-workers and clean bathrooms. better pay than unemployment benefits.

Cons

I haven't heard about anyone who retired from P2. Older employees feel intimidated, ignored and disrespected. Company displays obvious favoritism to young kids. HR and management make sure we all understand that calendar age of the individual will in some manner limit the ability to perform his or her work responsibilities effectively. Older and experienced employees disappear to make way for younger and cheaper workers.
    Pay is ridiculous. Company prefers bonuses (raises are permanent)

Giving an advice to management is a waste of time. They will not listen.

There are newer employer reviews for P2 Energy Solutions